There she is!!! There she is!!!

cute

That's cute how the cat fell in love at the end of this video

Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Curious thought, but...

Does the virus start because of him telling people to send out an awareness because the virus MAY start? It seems to me that all that non-sense will start as soon as he presses "send", and he did. They're screwed.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Best stick flash!

Can't wait until you make the actual game or Animator vs Animation III!

Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani

....

...Lactating..? Seriously?

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Great job!

This would be better if it had multiplayer, like the actual Nazi Zombie from CoD5. Still, it's really good game. I quit at level 6 because it's just too boring without other people.

The Brawl Quiz III The Brawl Quiz III

Idiots

For those of you who are saying stuff like "half of the Q's don't have anything to do with Brawl"-you're wrong. Name me one fucking question, then I'll get back to you.

Just my skills :P Just my skills :P

Tight!

You should try and make your manga into a Newgrounds series, or try to make your own sprites. I'd help you make them, but I don't know how to make sprites.

animacionesalpedo responds:

thanks man, it has a big story in it and fuck shit too, oh i added your yahoo and im online now :P im leavin now though, well, we see, i dont know how to make customs either, but i would love to try, with paint and a done sheet as a model i think, thnx for the 10, i guess i draw better than my animations, and im gonna get a tablet soon so i could do a series in flash but i prefer to do it in sprites :D

Ichigo Ichigo

Yet again, pretty cool

I like your Ichigo art better than your other work. Try sticking to just anime stuff or something, instead of making your own things. Drawing something else is better for you IMO.

Flash-Gamers responds:

Yeah, I agree with you....but I think I should do both....so I don't get flamed for only drawing fan art instead of coming up with my own ideas.

I find this review helpful

Ichigo Fan art Ichigo Fan art

Pretty sick!

I like it, my favorite out of all of yours (so far)! I like the cape the best though, looks like a hunter or something.

Flash-Gamers responds:

Well, thanks alot! Yeah, I love anime style capes so I tend to draw them a lot on some of my work...that I never submit.

I found this review helpful!