All 3 art Reviews

Just my skills :P Just my skills :P

Tight!

You should try and make your manga into a Newgrounds series, or try to make your own sprites. I'd help you make them, but I don't know how to make sprites.

animacionesalpedo responds:

thanks man, it has a big story in it and fuck shit too, oh i added your yahoo and im online now :P im leavin now though, well, we see, i dont know how to make customs either, but i would love to try, with paint and a done sheet as a model i think, thnx for the 10, i guess i draw better than my animations, and im gonna get a tablet soon so i could do a series in flash but i prefer to do it in sprites :D

Ichigo Ichigo

Yet again, pretty cool

I like your Ichigo art better than your other work. Try sticking to just anime stuff or something, instead of making your own things. Drawing something else is better for you IMO.

Flash-Gamers responds:

Yeah, I agree with you....but I think I should do both....so I don't get flamed for only drawing fan art instead of coming up with my own ideas.

I find this review helpful

Ichigo Fan art Ichigo Fan art

Pretty sick!

I like it, my favorite out of all of yours (so far)! I like the cape the best though, looks like a hunter or something.

Flash-Gamers responds:

Well, thanks alot! Yeah, I love anime style capes so I tend to draw them a lot on some of my work...that I never submit.

I found this review helpful!