There she is!!! There she is!!!

cute

That's cute how the cat fell in love at the end of this video

Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Curious thought, but...

Does the virus start because of him telling people to send out an awareness because the virus MAY start? It seems to me that all that non-sense will start as soon as he presses "send", and he did. They're screwed.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Best stick flash!

Can't wait until you make the actual game or Animator vs Animation III!

Operation: Dance Dance Operation: Dance Dance

Weird

but cool. You mis-spelled the first song; it's "Billie Jean", not "Billy Jean".

Gut Greed Gut Greed

Nice moral

This made me laugh so hard and for so long! Thanks for my "laugh of the day"!

I thought it was really funny when they were double teaming one guy when the red dude became real. Then, how he somehow had a jetpack, which is weird.

But yeah, nice moral to the story.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Best collab IMO

This collab keeps making me think of me and my AMAZING girlfriend, Emily. I love you babe

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

....EPIC.

Reading the comments and then reading the message, I re-watched the video and got a mental note going on. The author, rtil, specifically said "A GUY TRIES REALLY HARD TO DO SOMETHING REALLY SIMPLE LIKE MAKE A THING MOVE ACROSS THE SCREEN IN FLASH". I thought that this was funny as hell, only because it took him so long and so much anxiety to finally push the button. Well made.

Holy Sprites Holy Sprites

I lol'd!

Especially at the Vegeta part...haha!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the "explosion effects" from the beginning of the movie, where the guy was hitting the car? I thought that it'd be Guilty Gear or Metal Slug, but not real sure so I thought I'd ask you.

Sunrie responds:

The explosion effect used in the preloader and in the MM Zero scene are actually from a Sonic Battle game on the Gameboy Advanced. You can locate them over at the Spriter's Resource website, which I have listed in the credits.

I'm glad you liked the Vegeta part. That was my "running joke" for this mash up.

Eggman's plan Eggman's plan

I lol'd

I don't really like Sonic all that much, but the voice acting for Eggman was brilliant, well played. If you need a voice actor, hit me up because I'm willing to give out my voice to people who need it.

9/10, only because I don't like Sonic.

Anco6900 responds:

haha just glad you like it and thanks for the review

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

I lol'd

AMAZING remake of this song, didn't think you could pull it off at first but this was pretty damn tight.